intelliTECH Inc. is focused on helping our customers achieve their business goals. Don’t take our word for it, here’s what our customers have to say:
- R. Telford, President of Moss, Industries shared, “We have worked with intelliTECH since 2005 and have come to expect solid performance from their equipment. As our requirements have changed over time, I was pleased to learn that Intellitech has kept in step with their innovation and product development. The i-FILL® Micro was delivered just in time to meet a new micro liter filling project.”
- C. Chadwick, President, Life Diagnostics Inc. noted “Using the i-FILL® Micro pump has supported our rapid company growth and has enabled us to package our product to meet demand in both the US and our new European distribution center.”
- G. Alvey, Qualigen’s VP of Manufacturing noted, “We are extremely pleased with Intellitech’s ability to design and deliver a custom fill and seal machine to meet the growing demand for our product. In addition to their product development efforts, they provided us with digital images and footage of the machine in operation prior to delivery. Through the use of technology, it was like working with a company across the street, rather than across the country. ”
- M. Fry, Director of Cell Signaling Technology said, “We were in need of a pump that could handle small volumes, have little to no waste within the pump and be quick and easy to clean and change for the next pump job. No one could meet our specifications until we found the i-FILL® Micro. Everyone at Intellitech has gone out of their way to help us find solutions to our pumping applications. We have now been using our i-FILL® Micro since 2006 and continue to be amazed by its reliability, consistency and incredible accuracy.”
- C. Kemp, President at Kempbio, Inc. commented, “We tested the i-FILL® Micro against our normal vial-filling procedure in the production of a cryopreserved insect cell bank. The i-FILL® Micro was easy to setup and prime within the confine of our laminar flow hood. The accuracy of the 1 mL fills, the viability of the cells after thaw and the recovery from cryopreservation were equivalent for the two fill methods.”
- B. Salyer, MFG Engineer, Biomet Inc.noted, “I would like to take this opportunity to convey our thoughts on the recent purchase of the Monomer Fill machine manufactured at your facility. First let me say that our expectations have been exceeded with this machine. The operation and build of this machine are robust and exemplify a high degree of quality. The construction of the machine and the components utilized are first rate. The PLC interface and software is user friendly and logically laid out. Fit and finish of the machine is excellent and very simply, we are very impressed with it overall. My compliments to your Design and Programming Engineers. Also, last but not least, our production requirements have been exceeded with the performance of this acquisition.I would also like to personally thank you for your efforts on this project. Intellitech undertook a project that many of your competitors turned away from, due to the materials and requirements involved with it. I have found the intelliTECH team to be highly professional, yet very personal and easy to work with. Your team has worked closely with our own internal Engineers and have built a partnership that I am sure will result in future business. You should be commended. You have done an excellent job of assembling a professional and reliable team.
Please visit our LinkedIn Account today!