i–FILL® Single Use Liquid Filler
Precise liquid filling system with unmatched accuracy
The i–FILL® pump has been validated by customers in challenging, regulated liquid filling environments since 2003. In well-known bio-tech and pharmaceutical production filling suites in the U.S., Canada and Singapore, it outperforms other liquid filling pumps for consistent, repeatable dispense accuracy. The pump is self priming. The servo motor driven, digitally controlled unit is easily programmed via a touch screen to set the dispense profile for fill volume and speed of the liquid filling process. The pump successfully transfers delicate product and live cells with a high viability rate. Validation Protocol available.
The i–FILL® accommodates standard cleaning protocols or Single-Use Technology (disposable fluid path) without sacrificing unmatched repeatable dispense accuracy. There are no tools required for change over. All product contact parts are interchangeable. Single use disposable fluid path kits minimize risk of cross contamination. Using the i-FILL single use pump configuration reduces change over from many, different parts (including valves, gaskets, o-rings, seals and nozzle) to 1 double-bagged, gamma-irradiated single use kit complete with nozzle / dispensing tip.
- Minimize fill volume variation; eliminate over filling and product loss
- Fill 10ml to 1 Liter volume range with same drive assembly
- Fill round, square, oblong containers
- Fill semi-rigid and rigid bottles, vials and pouches
- Minimize risk of cross contamination with single use fluid path; or
- Use traditional cleaning protocols for 316L SS, interchangeable parts
- Perform fast, no-tool change over
- Enjoy no-drip dispense
- Adjust dispense to handle foaming or delicate product
- Use as a bench top, semi-automatic or fully automatic filling line
Call 1.866.434.5548 to discuss your needs.