Platinum-cured Silicone and C-FLEX®
Suitable for BioPharma applications
Intellitech stocks standard tubing sizes in bulk
St. Gobain BioPharmaceutical Tubing
Add Intellitech to your Supply Chain for Single-Use Components.
Intellitech is a reseller of St. Gobain biopharma-grade platinum-cured silicone tubing and C-Flex®. The same tubing is used in our line of single-use, disposable fluid path and consumables. This tubing was developed to meet the most stringent requirements of the biopharmaceutical and life sciences industry for liquid filling and precision dispensing. Our standard and customized single-use tubing provide superior performance in fluid path kits for liquid filling applications, from mcL to mL to Liter.
C-Flex® tubing is specifically designed for aseptic welding connections and sealing disconnection. C-Flex is suitable for sterilization by gamma irradiation and autoclave. It is moldable, bondable and formable, ideal for single-use assemblies, overmolds, and tubing with bags manifolds.
Best IN Class
Intellitech’s combination of St. Gobain Tubing, Oetiker® medical grade clamps, and Rubber Fab Seals and Gaskets are used exclusively in our line of consumables, such as:
- i-FILL® Single Use / Disposable Fluid Path Kit
- 1 Liter
- i-FILL® Micro Single Use / Disposable Fluid Path Kit
Also available with consumables purchase:
- ISO 7 Clean Room packaging
- Material certificate available, upon request
- Lot # traceability
- FDA and ISP Class VI quality materials on select products
- Extractable and leachable information, as available
- Most standard sizes in stock
- Value added services available – custom kitting, packaging, labeling
*See our Products Page for Single-Use Technology, Consumables for Tubing